Useful information & terms
- Full insurance
- Transfer from your hotel (pick up – drop off)
- Dinner with seafood & ouzo
- Operated by an English speaker guide
- Paddle with Professional local kayak guide with naturalistic specifics.
- Our crew members are red crossed first aid & CPR certified
- Technical sea kayak equipment
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- High res- photos
- Dry bags for personal belongings
- Sun hat
- Sun screen
- Including all the taxes
What to bring with you
Shoes that will get wet. It’s advisable to bring a change of clothes for when you get back just in case a little water gets inside the boat
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 15-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.