Want to spend your morning in the sea and get some amazing view of the light blue sky or you wish be closer to the magnificent sunset?
Useful information & terms
- Full insurance
- Transfer from your hotel (pick up – drop off)
- Dinner with seafood & ouzo
- Operated by an English speaker guide
- Paddle with Professional local kayak guide with naturalistic specifics.
- Our crew members are red crossed first aid & CPR certified
- Technical sea kayak equipment
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- High res- photos
- Dry bags for personal belongings
- Sun hat
- Sun screen
- Including all the taxes
What to bring with you
Shoes that will get wet. It’s advisable to bring a change of clothes for when you get back just in case a little water gets inside the boat
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 15-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
What travelers say about us
Kalliopi was the best, most genuine guide. She made my husband and I feel so taken care of and special, and we left feeling as if we had made a friend. The kayaking experience was one of a kind and the food was exceptional. This was our favorite experience in Santorini!
An exceptional trip. Kalliopi was knowledgeable and welcoming and everything was done with great care and attention to detail. Our entire party of 6 had an unforgettable experience. Cannot recommend this highly enough.
This was an unique and beautiful experience. Kalliopi is really friendly and very professional. We went to the most beautiful spots and had an amazing time. The dinner after paddling was great, very local and delicious!! If you are in Santorini you must do this experience!!!